14 June 2022 · Tips N' Tricks
Your Mazda Parts And Accessories Questions Answered
There is no such thing as a silly question. That's why our Mount Gravatt Mazda team is always ready to answer any questions you may have during your Zoom-Zoom journey.
We thought we’d take the time to answer our most asked Mazda PArts and Accessory questions!
Why should I purchase a genuine Mazda windscreen or glass components for my vehicle?
Many of Mazda’s active safety technology systems sit behind the windscreen. These systems are designed to work in conjunction with Mazda genuine windscreens. Many Mazda vehicles also have an Active Driving Display which may not function correctly if a non-genuine windscreen is used.
Where can I find the price for a specific Mazda part?
The best option is to contact the Parts Department Mount Gravatt Mazda on 07 33475 000.
When speaking with our friendly Parts Department, make sure you have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on hand so they can match the right part to your vehicle. We have access to parts catalogues and other resources to ensure you purchase the right part first time for your vehicle.
Why should I purchase Mazda Genuine Parts?
There are many important reasons why Genuine Parts are better for your car. Mazda Genuine Parts:
- Use high-quality materials and manufacturing processes.
- Are designed and manufactured to Australian Design Rules and to specifically fit your Mazda.
- Are tested under various simulated extreme conditions to ensure quality, reliability and durability.
- Are built to work in perfect harmony with other components in your car.
- Don’t jeopardise the integrity of the many safety components in your vehicle.
- Have broad warranty coverage at any Mazda Dealer Australia Wide.
- Keep your car 100% Mazda.
- Help preserve re-sale value.
- Are guaranteed to fit, to perform and to be genuine.
My Mazda has been involved in an accident. How can I make sure my repairer fits genuine Mazda parts?
We recommend you first check your insurance policy to see what it covers. For quality, fit and safety, insist with your insurer that Mazda Genuine Parts from Mount Gravatt Mazda are used in the repair process.
You may also be interested to know that Mazda Insurance is now available. Mazda Insurance offers full coverage for the vehicle, including choice of repairer and 100% use of genuine parts in the repair process.
Are Genuine Mazda accessories available for my vehicle?
Click here to see our wide range of Genuine Mazda accessories. Each accessory is designed to complement your vehicle and is backed by a Mazda warranty.
Why should I purchase Mazda Genuine Accessories for my vehicle?
- All Mazda Genuine Accessories are developed for full integration of our active and passive safety suites that are fitted to vehicles across the Mazda range.
- Mazda Genuine Accessories are developed with insights and data from the design of the vehicle. This allows our genuine accessories to function as designed while also allowing all capabilities and function of your Mazda to operate as it was designed.
- Mazda Genuine Accessories are covered by the Mazda New Vehicle Warranty of 5 years if fitted to the vehicle when it is initially purchased and registered from the Mazda Dealership.
- Mazda Genuine Accessories are developed to meet the strict quality control requirements of our vehicles. This ensures that the quality of all accessories matches the high quality of Mazda vehicles.
- Mazda’s Genuine Accessories have the full support and backing of Mazda Australia and our National Dealer Network.
- Mazda offers a huge range of genuine accessories that allow owners to personalise their vehicle to meet their needs.
Are Mazda Genuine Accessories covered by warranty?
If your Mazda Genuine Accessory was bought as part of your vehicle purchase, it will be covered under the terms of your Mazda New Vehicle Warranty (with some exclusions). However, if the accessory was purchased at a later date, the Mazda Standard Parts Warranty will apply.